"A Sand County Almanac"

"THERE ARE SOME WHO CAN LIVE WITHOUT WILD THINGS AND SOME WHO CANNOT."
"FOR US IN THE MINORITY THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE GEESE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TELEVISION.".....Aldo Leopold




"LOOK DEEP INTO NATURE, AND THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING BETTER".....Albert Einstein


“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves”.....John Muir


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

4-11-11 Part Two...

On my afternoon sojurn for photo-opportunities I found the following...
A muskrat in a small stream...


And another at the Lilypons...


A Greater Canada Goose...


And a Lesser Canada Goose (note the shorter, thicker neck)...


A Pied-Billed Grebe...


An Osprey with a fish clutched in it's talons...


A Double Crested Cormorant...


A Common Merganser...


And three Bald Eagles soaring over Lilypons...



Yes, I know there are only two eagle pictures here but I figured this post was long enough already.

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    I added myself to follow your blog.
    I invite you to follow my blog.

    God Bless You :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. steve they are beautiful
    have a nice day
    gr. louisa

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely enjoy comments from my visitors. I must ask that those wishing to comment understand that moderation has become necessary due to the nature of some comments left in the past...