"A Sand County Almanac"

"THERE ARE SOME WHO CAN LIVE WITHOUT WILD THINGS AND SOME WHO CANNOT."
"FOR US IN THE MINORITY THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE GEESE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN TELEVISION.".....Aldo Leopold




"LOOK DEEP INTO NATURE, AND THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING BETTER".....Albert Einstein


“Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves”.....John Muir


Friday, August 3, 2012

Everyday Holds A New Opportunity...

Whether I find the species that I am looking for or not, there always seems to be some willing subject available if I just stay alert.  This tick infested rabbit is just a little fellow living in our yard...


A short distance from home these young Wood Ducks were grooming on a fallen log...


This young fawn is checking me out with a curious look...


An older doe is using a more unorthidox stance to look my way...






1 comment:

I sincerely enjoy comments from my visitors. I must ask that those wishing to comment understand that moderation has become necessary due to the nature of some comments left in the past...